BETTY WHITE'S OFF THEIR ROCKERS Delivers Series High for NBC
BETTY WHITE'S OFF THEIR ROCKERS, NBC
Past Articles by This Author:
Writers Guild of America East Takes New NameTLC to Air Two-Part Special HONEY DO, 6/17VIDEO: Kevin Bacon & More Appear at FOX First-Ever Fan FrontESPN to Launch Daily Soccer Studio Show This SummerPBS to Bring LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX to U.S.VIDEO: Fischer, Krasinski & More Bid Farewell to NBC's THE OFFICEPBS Announces Premiere Date for DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 4!VIDEO: First Look - Trailers for New FOX Series GANG RELATED,SURVIVING JACKYahoo!, CNBC Launch Original Co-Production TALKING NUMBERSNBC Matches Highest Weeklong Primetime 18-49 Rating
At 8 p.m., "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" averaged a 1.5/4 in 18-49 and 5.7 million viewers overall, matching the show's highest rating for an 8 p.m. telecast since Wednesday, April 25, 2012. In total viewers, it's the biggest overall audience for an 8 p.m. edition of "Rockers" since that same date. Versus last week's encore in this time period, "Rockers" is up 15 percent in 18-49 rating (1.5 vs. 1.3).
* At 8:30 p.m., a second telecast of "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" (1.8/5 in 18-49, 6.1 million viewers overall) hit series highs for an 8:30 telecast in 18-49 and total viewers. In total viewers, it's the biggest overall audience for a "Rockers" telecast in any time period since the show's regular-slot debut at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 (7.397 million) and it's the third-biggest overall audience ever for the series. "Off Their Rockers" tied for #2 in the time period in 18-49 among ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX and is #2 outright among those networks in total viewers.
* From 9:01-9:31 p.m. ET "Go On" (1.5/4 in 18-49, 4.3 million viewers overall) retained 83 percent of its 18-49 lead-in from the best-yet 8:30 edition of "Betty White's Off Their Rockers." "Go On" ranked #2 in the half-hour among ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX in total viewers and adults 25-54.
* From 9:31-10:01 p.m. ET, "The New Normal" (1.3/3 in 18-49, 3.3 million in total viewers) retained a best-yet 87 percent of its 18-49 lead-in from "Go On." "New Normal" finished #2 in the time slot among ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX in total viewers and adults 25-54.
* From 10-11 p.m. ET, "Parenthood" (1.9/5 in 18-49, 5.2 million in total viewers) ranked #1 in The Hour over the drama competition on ABC and CBS in 18-49 and other key demographics. "Parenthood" is up week to week by 12 percent in 18-49 (to a 1.9 from a 1.7).
* Keep in mind that last season, "Parenthood" originals added an average of 47 percent to these next-day "live plus same day" ratings in 18-49 when Nielsen reported "live plus seven day" results.
* NBC is # 2 for the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX in adults 18-49, adults 25-54, total viewers and other key categories.
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
* In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 2.4/6; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.7/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.8/8.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 0.8/4; "Late Show," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.0/5.
* From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.8/6 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
* From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.2/4 in metered-market households) tied CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.4/3).
* At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.
More Articles by This Author...