BETTY WHITE'S OFF THEIR ROCKERS, NBC
Past Articles by This Author:
Writers Guild of America East Takes New NameTLC to Air Two-Part Special HONEY DO, 6/17VIDEO: Kevin Bacon & More Appear at FOX First-Ever Fan FrontESPN to Launch Daily Soccer Studio Show This SummerPBS to Bring LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX to U.S.VIDEO: Fischer, Krasinski & More Bid Farewell to NBC's THE OFFICEPBS Announces Premiere Date for DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 4!VIDEO: First Look - Trailers for New FOX Series GANG RELATED,SURVIVING JACKYahoo!, CNBC Launch Original Co-Production TALKING NUMBERSNBC Matches Highest Weeklong Primetime 18-49 Rating
At 8 p.m., an encore telecast of "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" (1.0/3 in 18-49, 4.2 million viewers overall) captured NBC's highest 18-49 rating in this time period since December 7 and biggest overall audience in the half-hour since December 21.
* At 8:30, a second "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" rebroadcast (1.0/3, 3.7 million viewers) matched NBC's highest 18-49 rating in the time period since December 7 and attracted the networks' biggest total-viewer result in the slot since December 21.
* From 9-11 p.m. ET, Dateline NBC" (1.2/3 in 18-49, 5.5 million viewers overall) ranked #2 among ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX in adults 18-49 and total viewers. "Dateline" grew week to week in total viewers by 7 percent (5.497 million vs. 5.118 million).
* For the night, NBC is tied for #1 among ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX in adults 18-49 (1.2 for NBC, ABC and Fox).
In Late-Night Metered Markets Friday night:
* In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 3.0/7; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.1/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/6.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 0.8/4; "Late Show," 0.5/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.9/4.
* From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.7/5 in metered-market households and a 0.7/4 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
* From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/5 in metered-market households with an encore telecast) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late Late Show" (0.3/2 with an encore).
* At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.
More Articles by This Author...