Cartoon Network, Regular Show, Annoying Orange, The Amazing World of Gumball, MAD
Cartoon Network is full of ghoulish goods this October with a line-up of frightfully fun all-new episodes of Regular Show, Annoying Orange, The Amazing World of Gumball and MAD all themed around everyone's favorite haunted holiday. The entire month will feature premieres of Halloween-inspired episodes, original movies and many spooky specials all leading up to a marathon of spine-tingling programming from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on October 31. Bright spots in the October schedule include:
All-New Creepy Cartoon Network Originals
Monday, October 15 at 8 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Regular Show: (half-hour special) "Regular Show Presents Terror Tales of the Park II" - Mordecai and Rigby are driving to a Halloween party and tell scary stories to pass the time. Replay Wednesday, October 31 at 5 p.m. (ET, PT)
Monday, October 22 at 8:30 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Annoying Orange: "Welcome to the Fruitmare" - Orange is haunted by dreams of Teddy Juicer, the monster who juices from the inside while they sleep! It's up to Orange to keep everyone on the fruit cart awake, but when his plan fails, he must dive back into dreamland.
Tuesday, October 23 at 7 p.m. (ET, PT)
· The Amazing World of Gumball: "Halloween" - Carrie takes Gumball, Darwin and Anais to a real haunted house party on Halloween!
Thursday, October 25 at 8 p.m. (ET, PT)
· MAD: "FrankenWinnie/ ParaMorgan" - It's a MAD Halloween special! When Winnie the Pooh falls apart, Christopher Robin is determined to bring him back. Then, Norman is a weird little boy who hears voices... of Morgan Freeman! Plus Halloween Spy vs. Spy, Alfred E. Neuman and more!
Saturday, October 27 at 9 a.m. (ET, PT)
· Ben 10 Omniverse: "So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies?" - When Ben and Rook investigate a mysterious alien ghost ship, they discover that Argit and the Vreedle Brothers are fighting for possession of a doomsday device!
· 11 a.m. (ET, PT): Casper's Scare School - For werewolves, vampires, zombies and ghouls, pretty much anything goes...except making friends with humans! When Casper, the world's friendliest ghost, befriends a Deedstown boy, his uncles send him to the only place that can cure his friendliness once and for all, Scare School!
· 11:30 a.m. (ET, PT): What's New Scooby-Doo? - A club of teenage super-sleuths and their talking dog named "Scooby-Doo" solve mysteries involving supposedly supernatural creatures through a series of antics and missteps.
· Saturday, October 13 at 5 p.m. (ET, PT): Scary Godmother - Halloween Spooktakular - This hour-long CGI special follows the first trick-or-treating adventure of Hannah Marie, a young girl whose older, meaner cousin babysits her one dark Halloween night. Hannah's cousin cooks up a scheme to frighten her, but the scheme backfires when Hannah gets help from her Scary Godmother and her quirky monster friends.
· Saturday, October 13 at 6 p.m. (ET, PT): Scary Godmother II: The Revenge of Jimmy - Monster-phobic Jimmy hopes that getting rid of candy and costumes will put an end to Halloween. Scary Godmother and her creepy pals, the Fright Sight Gang, will have seen their last Halloween if Jimmy succeeds in erasing the day he despises most from the calendar. Unless Hannah can stop him, everything creepy, weird and spooky will vanish forever.
· Monday, October 15 at 2:30 p.m. (ET, PT): A Scooby-Doo Halloween - The gang visits Velma's relatives during a Halloween festival headlined by KISS, but the festivities are interrupted by the ghost of the town's founder and a bevy of living scarecrows.