Cartoon Network Enterprises, the group charged with creating and merchandising licensed products for the network's stable of brands, today announced a first-of-its kind challenge for all Adventure Time-loving Comic-Con attendees: complete the Adventure Time COMIC-CON QUEST and be named a victor! Fans of best friends Finn the Human and Jake the Dog who walk the show floor at this year's annual event will be rewarded for traveling throughout the show floor to check out the plethora of Adventure Time product featured there, thanks to this program for the brand that has fanboys and fangirls of all ages shouting "slamacow!"
To participate in the Adventure Time "Comic-Con Quest," fans must visit the Cartoon Network booth (#3735) to pick up a custom map that will outline their journey. From there, they must visit every stop on the map, which include all of the network's participating partners showcasing Adventure Time products at their booths, to collect a custom stamp signifying they were there. Once all 10 stamps are collected, fans will return to the Cartoon Network booth where they will be rewarded with an exclusive, custom award fit for a victor.
The partners participating in this year's Adventure Time "Comic-Con Quest" include:
· Abrams (Booth #1216/1218) will have a righteous new calendar for 2013 available for sale at the show!
· BOOM! Studios (Booth #2743) will feature its line of Adventure Time comic books with a Pen Ward exclusive issue #1 cover - not to mention the debut issue of the Marceline and the Scream Queens spinoff comic - along with an ultra-exclusive limited-edition, handmade mini-comic from Jon Chad!
· Hallmark (Booth #2913H) gives fans a first look at its Adventure Time greeting cards and an all-new Keepsake Ornament coming in 2013!
· Jazwares (Booth #2343 via Entertainment Earth) will feature a Comic-Con exclusive FINN AND FIONNA 2-pack that is a must have addition to the Adventure Time toyline!
· Mighty Fine (Booth #517) continues to offer up fan-favorite t-shirts based on the series, with an exclusive Comic-Con design featuring Finn and BMO!
· MIMOCO (Booth #4936) will launch its line of designer USB drives with the Finn, Jake and Princess Bubblegum MIMOBOTS available in a range of sizes - plus a limited-edition FIONNA Mimobot that is exclusive to Comic-Con attendees.
· Mondo (Booth #437) adds to its line of super-exclusive and top-quality posters for Adventure Time with five posters available, including exclusive Comic-Con posters from Mike Mitchell and Olly Moss, as well as 8-bit designs from Delicious Design League!
· Penguin (Booth #1134) brings an Adventure Time twist to the world's greatest word game MAD LIBS(R) and other books debuting in limited release this summer, with more to come in fall!
· Poketo (Booth #4634), a new partner for the brand, will debut a line of wallets based on Adventure Time, including a wallet designed by Pendleton Ward himself!