Past Articles by This Author:
Writers Guild of America East Takes New NameTLC to Air Two-Part Special HONEY DO, 6/17VIDEO: Kevin Bacon & More Appear at FOX First-Ever Fan FrontESPN to Launch Daily Soccer Studio Show This SummerPBS to Bring LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX to U.S.VIDEO: Fischer, Krasinski & More Bid Farewell to NBC's THE OFFICEPBS Announces Premiere Date for DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 4!VIDEO: First Look - Trailers for New FOX Series GANG RELATED,SURVIVING JACKYahoo!, CNBC Launch Original Co-Production TALKING NUMBERSNBC Matches Highest Weeklong Primetime 18-49 Rating
From 8-10 p.m. ET, "Dateline NBC" (1.3/4 in 18-49, 6.7 million viewers overall) ranked #1 in the slot among ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX in total viewers and #2 in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. For its first hour from 8-9 p.m., "Dateline" was #1 among those networks in 18-49, 25-54 (tie) and total viewers.
- From 10-11 p.m. ET, "Rock Center with Brian Williams" reported a 1.1/3 in 18-49 and 4.9 million viewers overall. Versus its averages on Thursday nights earlier this season, "Rock Center" was up last night by 10 percent in 18-49 rating (1.1 vs. 1.0, L+SD) and up 32 percent in total viewers (4.865 million vs. 3.697 million)
- For the night, NBC ranked #2 among ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX in adults 18-49 and total viewers (pending updates).
In Late-Night Metered Markets Friday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 2.8/7; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.7/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.0/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 Wednesday results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 0.7/4; "Late Show," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.9/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET Wednesday night, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.6/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.5/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.
More Articles by This Author...