BLAKE SHELTON'S NOT SO FAMILY CHRISTMAS
Past Articles by This Author:
Writers Guild of America East Takes New NameTLC to Air Two-Part Special HONEY DO, 6/17VIDEO: Kevin Bacon & More Appear at FOX First-Ever Fan FrontESPN to Launch Daily Soccer Studio Show This SummerPBS to Bring LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX to U.S.VIDEO: Fischer, Krasinski & More Bid Farewell to NBC's THE OFFICEPBS Announces Premiere Date for DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 4!VIDEO: First Look - Trailers for New FOX Series GANG RELATED,SURVIVING JACKYahoo!, CNBC Launch Original Co-Production TALKING NUMBERSNBC Matches Highest Weeklong Primetime 18-49 Rating
From 8-9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "Blake Shelton's Not So Family Christmas" (1.0/3 in adults 18-49, 5.0 million viewers overall) finished #1 in the time period on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49, total viewers and other key measures, while delivering NBC's biggest overall audience in the slot since October 26.
* From 9-10 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "Michael Bublé: Home for the Holidays" averaged a 0.8/3 in adults 18-49 and 4.4 million viewers overall, and at 10 p.m., "Dateline NBC" delivered a 0.8/3 in 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers overall.
In late-night metered-market households Friday night:
* In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 3.2/8; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.4/6; and ABC's combo of "Nightline," 3.2/7; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.6/4 with an encore.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 0.9/4; "Late Show," 0.6/3; "Nightline," 1.0/4; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/3 with an encore.
* At 12:35 a.m., "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.9/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.7/4 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.4/3).
* At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.
More Articles by This Author...