LIVE WITH KELLY AND MICHAEL, ABC
Past Articles by This Author:
Writers Guild of America East Takes New NameTLC to Air Two-Part Special HONEY DO, 6/17VIDEO: Kevin Bacon & More Appear at FOX First-Ever Fan FrontESPN to Launch Daily Soccer Studio Show This SummerPBS to Bring LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX to U.S.VIDEO: Fischer, Krasinski & More Bid Farewell to NBC's THE OFFICEPBS Announces Premiere Date for DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 4!VIDEO: First Look - Trailers for New FOX Series GANG RELATED,SURVIVING JACKYahoo!, CNBC Launch Original Co-Production TALKING NUMBERSNBC Matches Highest Weeklong Primetime 18-49 Rating
Based on National ratings for the final week of February 2013, "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" ranked as the No. 2 Syndicated talk show in Households for the 6th week running, beating "Ellen" by 4% (2.7 rating vs. 2.6 rating) despite "LIVE's" early time period with lower overall TV usage levels. "LIVE" also finished the week as the No. 2 syndie talk show in Total Viewers and Women 25-54, leading "Ellen" by 2% (3.552 million vs. 3.490 million) and 6% (1.7 vs. 1.6), respectively.
"LIVE" matched its highest Women 25-54 rating since Nov. 2011 - since the week of 11/21/11.
"LIVE's After Oscar Show" on Monday (2/25/13) matched the show's highest-rated broadcast in more than 1 year in Homes (3.3 rating) and Women 18-49 (1.5 rating) - since 11/21/11 and 2/29/12, respectively. In addition, the post-Oscars telecast drew "LIVE's" 2nd-biggest overall audience this season (4.273 million), behind only its Christmas Eve Special (on 12/24/12).
During the 2013 February Sweep, "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" was the No. 2 Syndicated talk show in Households for the 2nd sweep period in a row, topping "Ellen" by 4% (2.8 rating vs. 2.7 rating).
"LIVE" grew over the prior 2012 November sweep by 4% in Homes (2.8 vs. 2.7), 5% in Total Viewers (3.662 million vs. 3.485 million) and 6% in Women 25-54 (1.7 vs. 1.6) to deliver its best sweep numbers in 1 year - since February 2012. In addition, "LIVE" retained 100% of its year-ago sweep ratings in both HH & Women 25-54 to match its best Feb. sweep in 5 years - since 2008.
Emmy Award-winning talk show "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" is distributed in national syndication by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. Produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive-produced by Michael Gelman, "LIVE" airs in more than 200 markets across the U.S. Visit "LIVE" on the web at LIVEKellyandMichael.com, on Facebook, or follow "LIVE" on Twitter, @KellyandMichael.
More Articles by This Author...