Past Articles by This Author:
ABC Takes Tuesday Night with 2013 NBA FinalsPRETTY LITTLE LIARS Returns as Cable's Highest-Rated ProgramBravo Promotes Ellen Stone to Executive Vice President, MarketingNBC Unveils Sports Events Coverage, 6/12-7/7VIDEO: Stephen King Takes Viewers UNDER THE DOME in New FeaturetteAnamanaguchi to Perform on LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON, 6/17BBC America Announces New Four-Part Docu-Series MY GOD, FULL OF STARSDiscovery Channel's KING OF THE GRILL to Premiere 6/26Disney XD's DISNEY TRYATHLON Two-Part Special to Air 8/12 & 19LATE SHOW's 'Top Ten 'Little-Known Facts About Superman?
NBC currently ranks #1 for the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49 with the #1 and #2 shows of the night on those networks in 18-49 (pending updates). NBC is currently #1 for six of six half-hours among those networks.
* With significant adjustments likely in official nationals, "The Voice" is currently averaging a 5.0 rating, 12 share in adults 18-49 and 12.8 million viewers overall from 8-10:01 p.m. ET, and "Revolution" is currently delivering a 3.1/8 in adults 18-49 and 8.4 million viewers overall from 10:01 to 11, pending updates. The preliminary 5.0 for "The Voice" would be a season high if it stood in official nationals.
In Late-Night Metered Markets Monday night (averages currently exclude seven markets, including some of the country's biggest: New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, Baltimore, Hartford, Providence and Columbus):
* In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 3.3/8; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 3.3/8; and ABC's combo of "Nightline," 4.2/10; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.3/7.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 1.0/5; "Late Show," 0.9/4; "Nightline," 1.3/5; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.8/4.
* At 12:35 a.m., "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.7/6 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.4/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.4/3).
* At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
More Articles by This Author...