Past Articles by This Author:
Writers Guild of America East Takes New NameTLC to Air Two-Part Special HONEY DO, 6/17VIDEO: Kevin Bacon & More Appear at FOX First-Ever Fan FrontESPN to Launch Daily Soccer Studio Show This SummerPBS to Bring LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX to U.S.VIDEO: Fischer, Krasinski & More Bid Farewell to NBC's THE OFFICEPBS Announces Premiere Date for DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 4!VIDEO: First Look - Trailers for New FOX Series GANG RELATED,SURVIVING JACKYahoo!, CNBC Launch Original Co-Production TALKING NUMBERSNBC Matches Highest Weeklong Primetime 18-49 Rating
From 8-10:01 p.m. ET, "The Biggest Loser" (2.1 rating, 6 share in adults 18-49, 5.7 million viewers overall) matched its 18-49 result of the prior week to equal its highest rating in four weeks (since January 28, 2.3). In total viewers, "Biggest Loser" is currently reporting a three-week high, up versus the prior week by 1 percent (5.698 million vs. 5.646 million) and up versus two weeks ago by 2 percent (5.698 million vs. 5.578 million), pending updates.
* From 10:01-11 p.m. ET, "Deception" (1.2/3 in 18-49, 3.2 million viewers overall) equaled last week's 18-49 rating and matched the show's top rating in five weeks (since earning a 1.3 on January 21). Pending updates, it's the top "Deception" In total viewers in four weeks (since January 28, 3.7 million). Week to week, "Deception" is currently up 4 percent in total viewers (3.248 million vs. 3.127 million).
In Late-Night Metered Markets Monday night:
* In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 2.6/7; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.5/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/6.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 Wednesday results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 0.8/4; "Late Show," 0.5/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.9/4.
* From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET Wednesday night, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.4/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
* From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.2/4 in metered-market households) tied CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.3/2).
* At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households and a 0.2/1 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
For the Week:
* For the week of February 18-24, NBC averaged a 1.2 rating, 3 share in adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers overall, according to "live plus same day" viewing data from Nielsen Media Research.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated. Season figures are averages of "live plus seven day" data except for the two most recent weeks, which are "live plus same day."
More Articles by This Author...