Past Articles by This Author:
Writers Guild of America East Takes New NameTLC to Air Two-Part Special HONEY DO, 6/17VIDEO: Kevin Bacon & More Appear at FOX First-Ever Fan FrontESPN to Launch Daily Soccer Studio Show This SummerPBS to Bring LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX to U.S.VIDEO: Fischer, Krasinski & More Bid Farewell to NBC's THE OFFICEPBS Announces Premiere Date for DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 4!VIDEO: First Look - Trailers for New FOX Series GANG RELATED,SURVIVING JACKYahoo!, CNBC Launch Original Co-Production TALKING NUMBERSNBC Matches Highest Weeklong Primetime 18-49 Rating
From 8-8:30 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "Whitney" (0.8/2 in 18-49, 2.6 million viewers overall) is up versus last week by a tenth of a rating point in adults 18-49 (0.8 vs. 0.7) and up 6 percent in total viewers (2.644 million vs. 2.499 million), pending updates.
* From 8:30-9 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast "Guys With Kids" (0.8/2 in 18-49, 2.2 million viewers overall) retained 100 percent of its 18-49 lead-in from "Whitney" and also maintained the show's 0.8 rating of one week earlier.
* At 9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (0.7/2 in adults 18-49, 2.7 million viewers overall) grew week to week by a tenth of a rating point in adults 18-49 and by 2 percent in total viewers (2.725 million vs. 2.660 million).
* At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast "Chicago Fire" (0.8/2 in adults 18-49, 2.5 million viewers overall) built on its lead-in by 14 percent in 18-49 rating and by 13 percent in adults 25-54 (with a 0.9 rating vs. a 0.8).
In Late-Night Metered Markets Wednesday night:
* In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 2.5/7; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.3/6 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.2/6.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 0.7/3; "Late Show," 0.6/3 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/4.
* From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.4/5 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
* From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.1/4 in metered-market households with an encore telecast) tied CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) tied "Late Late Show" (0.4/3 with an encore).
* At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.6/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.
More Articles by This Author...