Past seasons of the ABC dance competition DANCING WITH THE STARS will begin airing on the Game Show Network (GSN) on January 21st. Past celebrity contestants and their professional dance partners gathered together recently for a promotional photo for the network. Included in the reunion was J.R. Martinez, the show's current champion as well as pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy Derek Hough and Lacey Schwimmer, along with stars Ralph Macchio, Mel B, Rick Fox, Gilles Marini, Audrina Patridge and Chaz Bono.
DANCING WITH THE STARS, Season 4, premieres on Saturday, January 21st at 6:00 p.m. Eastern. The season will air in back-to-back episodes every Saturday night, starting at 6:00 p.m. Eastern through Saturday, March 3, 2012.
DANCING WITH THE STARS, Season 4, features a diverse cross-section of celebrities from television, movies, music, sports, fashion and society, each paired with a professional dancer:
· Apolo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough
· Paulina Porizkova & Alec Mazo
· Shandi Finnessey & Brian Fortuna
· Leeza Gibbons & Tony Dovolani
· Clyde Drexler & Elena Grinenko
· Heather Mills & Jonathan Roberts
· John Ratzenberger & Edyta Sliwinska
· Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff
· Ian Ziering & Cheryl Burke
· Laila Ali & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
· Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson