THE TODAY SHOW, NBC
For the week of November 12, TODAY was number one in the key demo A25-54 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. "Today" posted a 1.7 in rating A25-54, placing first in that category for the third consecutive week. Compared to its 4Q'12- to-date average, "Today" posted gains in rating A25-54, rating W25-54, rating A18-49, and rating W18-49. Below are the highlights for the week.
- TODAY placed first in A25-54 (000) on three of five mornings in A25-54 (Monday – Wednesday) including a tie (Wednesday).
- TODAY placed first in rating A25-54 (with a 1.7 rating) for the third consecutive week.
- In total viewers, TODAY led CBS This Morning by +80% (+2,140,000).
- In rating A25-54, TODAY led CBS This Morning by +113% (+9 tenths).
- In A25-54 (000), TODAY posted 2.0 million viewers trailing GMA by only -2% (-37,000) and outperformed CBS This Morning by +96% (+966,000).
- TODAY grew in rating A25-54 (+13%), rating W25-54 (+10%), rating A18-49 (+9%), and rating W18-49 (+7%) versus its 4Q'12 season-to-date average.
TODAY II (9 a.m hour) and TODAY III (10 a.m. hour):
- TODAY II topped CBS This Morning by double-digits in total viewers (+27%, or +724,000), W/A18-49 rating (+57%, +33%), and W/A 25-54 rating (+40%/+25%).
- TODAY II posted growth in W/A18-49 rating (+10%, +14%) versus the same week last year.
- Versus 4Q'12-to-date levels, TODAY II increased across-the-board in total viewers (+11%, or +343,000), W/A18-49 rating (+22%, +33%), and W/A25-54 rating (+17%, +11%).
- TODAY III tied CBS This Morning in W/A18-49 rating and W25-54 rating.
- TODAY III grew +6% (+124,000) in total viewers versus the same week last year.
- Versus 4Q'12-to-date levels, TODAY III posted double-digit gains in total viewers (+13%, or +252,000), A18-49 rating (+20%), and W/A25-54 rating (+11%, +17%).