THE TODAY SHOW, NBC
Past Articles by This Author:
Writers Guild of America East Takes New NameTLC to Air Two-Part Special HONEY DO, 6/17VIDEO: Kevin Bacon & More Appear at FOX First-Ever Fan FrontESPN to Launch Daily Soccer Studio Show This SummerPBS to Bring LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX to U.S.VIDEO: Fischer, Krasinski & More Bid Farewell to NBC's THE OFFICEPBS Announces Premiere Date for DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 4!VIDEO: First Look - Trailers for New FOX Series GANG RELATED,SURVIVING JACKYahoo!, CNBC Launch Original Co-Production TALKING NUMBERSNBC Matches Highest Weeklong Primetime 18-49 Rating
For the week of March 11, NBC's TODAY continues to post growth. For the third consecutive week, TODAY has narrowed the total viewer gap with GMA. Over the past 11 weeks (12/31/12 - 3/17/13), TODAY has narrowed the demo gap with GMA by 43% (43,000) versus the prior STD period. TODAY has placed first in the key demo (rating) in 13 of the last 19 weeks (including 12 ties).
- TODAY has placed first in the key demo (rating) in 13 of the last 19 weeks (including 12 ties)
- Over the past 11 weeks (12/31/12 - 3/17/13), TODAY has narrowed the demo gap with GMA by 43% (43,000) versus the prior STD period (9/24/12 - 12/30/12).
- TODAY tied for No.1 with GMA in rating Women 25-54, while also tying for No. 1 in Women 18-49 and Adults 18-49
- TODAY has consistently narrowed the P2+ gap for the last three weeks
- Season-to-date, TODAY tied for No.1 with GMA in Women 18-49
TODAY II (9 a.m. hour) and TODAY III (10 a.m. hour) Highlights:
TODAY II - WEEKLY INSIGHTS:
- Averaged 3.147 million total viewers
- Averaged a 0.9 Adults 25-54 rating
- +13% (+1 tenth) more than The View
- +29% (+2 tenths) more than both The Talk and The Chew
- Topped CBS This Morning in total viewers (+21%, or +556,000); and in key demo ratings:
- +29% in rating Women 18-49
- +17% in rating Adults 18-49
- +20% in rating Women 25-54
- +13% in rating Adults 25-54
- Versus the same week last season, TODAY II increased +25% (+1 tenth) in Men 18-49
- Compared to its 1Q'13-to-date average, TODAY II was up +25% (+1 tenth) in Men 18-49
- Season-to-date, Today II is leading The View by +23,000 total viewers and +149,000 Adults 25-54 (+1 tenth).
TODAY III - WEEKLY INSIGHTS:
- Averaged 1.876 million total viewers
- Averaged a 0.6 Adults 25-54 rating
Don Nash is the executive producer of TODAY (Monday-Friday, 7-11 a.m.).
More Articles by This Author...