TV One's popular series "Life After" returns for a fourth season on Monday, October 8 at 9pm ET. Exploring the turning point in celebrities' careers that altered their lives forever, the half-hour series highlights these moments from the point of view of the celebrity and those in their inner circle. In each episode, a celebrity reveals the stories behind the transformative events in their life, and the ways in which they evolved from these experiences to a more fulfilling "life after."
Those featured in the fourth season of the series will include:
· Marla Gibbs - the television icon looks back at her career on a string of television hits including "The Jeffersons" and the 80's hit show, "227."
· BernNadette Stanis - the actress tells the riveting story of her path from the Brownsville projects in Brooklyn to television stardom as TV's first black "It" girl as Thelma on "Good Times."
· Ernest Thomas - the actor reflects on his early success on the sitcom, "What's Happening!!" and the continued success he's found decades after the series' devastating cancellation.
· Karyn White - the singer shares her journey from red-hot pop icon with a string of chart-topping hits including Superwoman to her retirement from the spotlight following her marriage, her subsequent divorce, and comeback plans.
· Mablean Ephriam - famous for her tough love, witty comebacks and trademark phrase, "Look deep before you leap," one of TV's favorite judges shares her incredible journey from working as a prison correctional officer to presiding over "Divorce Court."
· Camille Winbush - from her big break at age 11 on "The Bernie Mac Show" to her struggle with Mac's death in 2008, the actress recounts her path to an incredible career as an performer, businesswoman, and teen spokesmodel.